Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies with Nectresse

When I received a box of Nectresse compliments of Influenster I knew I would use if in the kitchen.  I had already made some yummy apple pancakes using Nectresse as a substitute for sugar.  I have found that it works great for me in baking.
 photo pancakes.jpg

I love that Nectresse makes food lower calorie , is natural, and there is no aftertaste. It's a healthier option to sugar and for a family that loves their sweets. Well that's Awesome!

Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Using Nectresse


3/4 cup butter
1.5 cups of Nectresse
1.5 cups of Peanut butter
2 eggs beaten
2 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt


  • Prheat oven to 350
  • Cream your butter and Nectresse together
  • Add in peanut butter
  • Add eggs in slowly 
  • Add soda and salt
  • Add flour q cup at a time 
  • Roll into balls or scoop (I use an ice cream scoop)
  • ice cream scoop to get the dough photo peanutbuttercookies.jpg
  • Flatten with a fork to make criss cross pattern
  • Bake at 350 for 10 minutes

peanut butter cookie recipe photo peanutbuttercookies2.jpg

*Note: The original recipe calls for 3/4 cups brown sugar and 3/4 cups of white sugar

Aren't they pretty !

disclosure: I received a complimentary box of Nectresse for reviewing purposes. Al opinions are my own .

post signature