I love that Nectresse makes food lower calorie , is natural, and there is no aftertaste. It's a healthier option to sugar and for a family that loves their sweets. Well that's Awesome!
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Using Nectresse
3/4 cup butter
1.5 cups of Nectresse
1.5 cups of Peanut butter
2 eggs beaten
2 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Prheat oven to 350
- Cream your butter and Nectresse together
- Add in peanut butter
- Add eggs in slowly
- Add soda and salt
- Add flour q cup at a time
- Roll into balls or scoop (I use an ice cream scoop)
- Flatten with a fork to make criss cross pattern
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
*Note: The original recipe calls for 3/4 cups brown sugar and 3/4 cups of white sugar
Aren't they pretty !
disclosure: I received a complimentary box of Nectresse for reviewing purposes. Al opinions are my own .