Exploring, creating and playing with paint. At my house we love painting. It is one of C's very favorite activities. Although a bit messy at times I love it too. I can't wait to see what my Mr.comes up with each time he picks up a brush or sets out to paint.
1. Simon Says Art ~ "Simon says " paint a trinagle...."Simon Says" paint a tree
2. Take your easel outdoors (this is one of our favorite ways to paint)
3. Use a stencil
4. Painting with bubbles we used Crayola colored bubbles here
4. Painting with tape...I used tape to mark off a letter. Then he paints and when it drives we remove the tape and are left with the letter.
5. Painting on Aluminum Foil ~ we love the way our masterpieces turn out on foil.
6. Apple Prints
7. Painting Flowers with Forks
8. Handprint Art ~
9. Painting With Blocks
10. Painting with cars ~
Whatever you paint with just have fun !