Texas Trash dip is so incredibly basic and so yummy. You'll be wanting more in no time. I like to make this to munch on every now and again or for something extra on taco night. This disappears quickly from my kitchen.
Here's what you 'll need to make it:
- cream cheese
- refried beans (2 cans)
- shredded cheese (I use Mexican blend)
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
What to do:
Like I said it's so easy you really do not need a recipe.
- combine 1 cup of salsa, 1 (4 oz) package of cream cheese or half a block and 2 cans of refried beans and 1 package of taco seasoning. I just use the mixer.
- Add them to a casserole dish and spread smooth
- Add your shredded cheese over the top
- Bake on 350 for about 20 minutes or until nice and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Thanks for checking out our tasty recipe. If it looks like something you'd like to try we'd lover for you to Pin it!!