Friday, April 26, 2013

Some of My Favorite Blogs From The week

One of the things I love about blogging each week is the other bloggers. You get to come in contact and sometimes meet some truly wonderful people. This week I had the chance to work with some lovely ladies. Here's a quick look at their blogs and a little something you might like from each of them. chili verde slow cooker Kathy over at Fuggs and Foach is sharing her yummy chili verde slow cooker recipe with us! This looks really easy to make. Plus, how easy that you can leave in the slow cooker while you're at work or doing errands!     Is-It-Lip-Gloss-or-Eye-Color Sherryl from Simply Sherryl posted about getting her lip gloss and eye color switched around. I got a really good chuckle out of her story and I'm sure you will as well!       robby wash reviewBecky over at The Mommy Island is helping us tackle the never ending laundry pile with her Robby Wash Ball review! If you're as tired as me of laundry, you'll like this product!     how-to-remove-ink-from-microsuede-300x225 Layne at My Best Laid Plans is sharing how to remove ink from microsuede. It's easy and quick to get those stains out!

post signature