Monday, April 29, 2013

Resse's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie #Recipe #Freezable

We're trying out the new KitchenAid mixer this week making up some cookies .  We saw a great freezer friendly recipe cookie over at Mom On Time Out  and wanted to give it a try.  However, after going to the store twice and totally forgetting to buy Reese's Pieces (and that's what I went for) we decided to change it up a bit.


3/4 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 TB vanilla
2 1/2 cups quick cooking Oats
1 1/2 cups AP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2  baking soda
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup Reeses Peanut Butter chips (remembered those =)

Combine everything and let it mix.  Here is where I have to tell you I love my new KitchenAid Mixer.  It literally took 20 seconds if that to mix everything up so good!  Love it!!!  Then refrigerate for one hour.

Bake on 350 for 10-13 minutes.  YUMMY!

Okay the picture below really does not do these cookies just. The picture is just awful I'm not sure why so blurry.  These truly are great right out of the freezer which I LOVE! Don't judge a cookie by it's photo try them.


post signature