Monday, April 29, 2013
May's Monthly Menu #MealPlanMonday
It's heating up here in Florida and we're outside playing and loving the warm weather and outdoors. Last week we went swimming everyday! We're trying to get lots of practice in so my little water bug will learn how to swim. Here's our May Menu. You can find other ideas on our past Menu's Page.
1. Taco Salad
2. Low country smothered pork chops, rice, and squash (new)
3. Cajun Spiced Pasta (new)
4. Steaks / baked potato/ corn on the grill
5. hamburgers/hotdogs/chips~ on the grill
6. Crock Pot Spaghetti
7. Stir Fry
8. Salisbury Steak, Noodles & Sauteed Green Beans
10. Sausage Stew over rice and cornbread
11. Grilled pork chops/corn/mac and cheese
12. Grilled Chicken breast/ baked potatoes
13. Crock pot Ribs/ Baked Beans/ Mac and Cheese
14. Homemade Pizzas
15. Fried Chicken tenders/ yummy sides
16. meatloaf/mashed potatoes/ carrots
17. soup and sandwiches
18. Grilled Hobo packets/ good bread
19. Grilled hotdogs / chili and slaw for sides
20. Salad/ Sandwiches
21. Beef Nachos in the crockpot
22. chicken and rice / brocolli and mac and cheese
23. Turkey Ryders and Curly Q's
24. Breakfast for dinner
25. Best Grilled Burgers / potato salad/ bakes beans
26. Steak / corn on the cob/ potato wedges
27. Taco filled pasta shells (new)
28. no peek beef tips over rice / veggie
29. Pasta salad / 7 up chicken
30. homemade spaghetti
What's For Breakfast?
Breakfast burritos/ muffins..not sure what kind/ french toast sticks
What's for Lunch?
Leftovers/ egg salad sandwiches/ ham subs
What's for Dessert?
Strawberry Pie...wish me luck the last one I made was a disaster.
Peach Cobbler Pie
Banana pudding Poke Cake