Sunday, March 24, 2013

Young Adult Mystery With the Occasional Creepy Jessica Sorensen's Ember

Book Review


 I just finished reading Ember by Jessica Sorensen a creepy, young adult  romance this weekend.  This is my first book by Jessica Sorensen . Looking forward to reading some of her other work.  Death, romance, mystery and angels I couldn't put this one down.

  Ember (Death Collectors, #1)Ember by Jessica Sorensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fantastic young adult book about darkness, angels and death by Jessica Sorensen. The characters are well developed , the plot is well structured. There is a hint of romance and a touch of mystery mixed in with a taste of darkness that keeps you reading page after page.

What if you were 17 and with a single touch you knew when someone was going to die. Your life was taken over by death. You were accused of being a murderer. Would you give in to the reaper?

" It hurts to be around life. People don't understand how close death is, right over their shoulders,"

"Can I kiss you, he whispers with begging eyes"

Definitely a book worth reading. If you like a bit of creepy, some mystery and young love this will be a book for you!

View all my reviews


'disclosure:  Living At The Whitehead's Zoo contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that I recommend, I may receive a commission.

Thank You, 
 post signature