Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Unique and Fun Styles! Chichanella Bella Swimwear Review

We recently learned about a new shop to purchase girls swimwear.  Chichanella Bella Swimwear is  not only cute but also utilizes fabrics with a UPF 50+ rating for the ultimate in sun protection.  This vintage inspired line of swimwear is unique and absolutely adorable. 


Chichanella Bella Swimwear photo home.pngChichanella Bella Swimwear has some of the cutest styles I have seen for babies and children.  I love the longer styled bottoms for the little girls and the hats just add the perfect final touch.   This collection reflects influences of the 1920's through the 1970's. Ruffles, flowers, polka dots and stripes give this vintage inspired swimwear line for babies and children a nostalgic feel


Chichanella Bella Swimwear photo Swimwear.jpgMiss E couldn't wait to try out her new suit.  We received the Peace Love & Rock N Roll Suit in a size 10.  As you can see it was the perfect fit.  I think she is cute as a button in it and she loved it!  The side tie  head wrap definitely adds some cute flavor to the suit.  As a mom I was really pleased with the fabric that the suit was made of .  I feel like it will hold up for the duration of summer which is GREAT!

The tube top has ruffled straps and the bottoms are fitted and then flare at the thigh.  Personally I  love the style of the new suit. At first I wondered if Miss E would like the longer style bottom. When I said something about it she let me know rather fast "Yes she did like them!"

I was shocked by the  speed of which my order was processed. Completely happy with this customer service deparment.  I think Chichanella Bella Swimwears offers great designs, and quality products. I would definitely visit them again when shopping for swimwear.
Chichanella Bella Swimwear photo Swimsuit.jpg



BUY  :  Visit the Chichanella Bella Website where you can order online!

CONNECT: Follow Chichanella Bella on Facebook to keep up with the latest deals and styles.

disclosure: I received a complimentary gift card in exchange for an honest review.  All opinions are my own.



Thanks,
post signature