Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Moen Kiran Spot Resist Kitchen Faucet Would Fit Right In!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Moen, Incorporated for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Moen

I don't know what it is about Spring that gets me in the mood to work on home projects.  The projects I've wanted to do all winter well I'm ready to do them. Like remodeling the kitchen .  If you missed it last Spring we began on our kitchen remodel and we still have tons that needs to be done.  I repainted the cabinets black and went with a white sink.  We used granite paint for our counter tops.  We did what we could at the time and then we stopped. Like the many projects we have going the kitchen is one that remains on our to do list.  The budget only allows for a little bit here and there so we had to reach a stopping point until we can add a few more new things.  

The  Kiran Spot Resist one-handle pulldown kitchen faucet would be a great addition to our kitchen.  This faucet is stainless steel so it will match the appliances we have already updated, and the ones we will one day update.  It will also match the knobs on our cabinets, so I think it will go great with the design of my kitchen. 

 

 photo SpotResistregjpg_zps01cfd3d1.jpgThere are several features that I think are super about the Moen Boardwalk. One being that is spot resistant and fingerprint resistant. When you have a house full  of kids you know all about fingerprints and spots.  It also has a high arch design and reflex system .   photo 87599srsKO2_zps376479a0.jpg 

 

Want to know where you can find the Moen Kiran?  The Moen Kiran can be purchased at Lowes. 

Visit Sponsor's Site