Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday's Kindle Freebie Round Up

Have you read anything good this week? We want to know your recommendations so tell me the last great book you read in a comment.  Here is what I've read this week:



These three aren't free but you might want to check them out.  You can find my reviews on them over at Good Reads.

This Weeks Freebies~ 




I know some of you will be on Spring Break this week. If you are enjoying a book and the beach I'm officially jealous. As we'll be heading back to school our break (which we spent sick) over and routines  going back to normal.

Here's one more for you not FREE but I can't wait to read this one!




Have a great week everyone and don't forget to leave us that comment!

disclosure:  Living at the Whitehead's Zoo  contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that I recommend, I may receive a commission.  Regardless all opinions shared at this blog are 100% my own. 

Thanks, 

post signature