Monday, March 25, 2013

Ponds Luminous Line Review and Photo Challenge

Pond's photo Logo.jpeg

 Taking better care of me is something I am working on these days. It is easy to forget about taking the time or buying products for yourself when you are busy taking care of everyone else.  I received four products from Pond's Luminous Line to give a try. (The Pond's Luminous Clean Daily exfoliating cleanser, Pond's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser , Luminous Clean Wet Towelettes and the Pond's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15)  I was really excited to give these a try. I haven't had a skin care line that I found worked for me in quite a while.


Pond's Luminous Line photo IMG_8080.jpg

What I thought ~   

First, I like that the suggested retail price is one that I can afford which is the first thing I really took notice of. Each of these products are under $6.   I have been feeling like my skin is showing the signs of age here lately.  I have a Birthday in just a couple of weeks and another year older.  I don't feel like I have that glowing refreshed skin I had in youth. And I have some wrinkles that didn't use to be there. Where ever did those come from?


After trying the Ponds Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleaner I was so surprised after just one time how much better my face felt.  My skin feels so hydrated and soft.  I'm loving this stuff.  The exfoliating cleanser works daily and exfoliates dull skin to renew it's radiance. It contains gentle micro beads to help remove the skin.   I am a true fan Wow does my skin feel better!

The Pond's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser gently draws out trapped impurities and make up to brighten your dull skin.  Again this product leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. I am really impressed by the way it cleans and moisturizes leaving me feeling radiant again.

 Pond's Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes felt so refreshing.  As hot and humid as Florida is I can totally see myself leaving this in my purse for those sweaty days . They are soft, textured cleansing cloths that draw out make up and revive dull skin.  I loved the texture of these towelettes. They are not so thin they tear easily, they are a great and handy size.  Truly they left my face feeling clean, and refreshed and ready to carry on through the day. 

Lastly, I tried the Pond's Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 which I love because it has daily sun protection in it.  I think this is so important!  I really appreciate that this is non greasy and goes on smoothly. It has a lovely and refreshing rose scent that is a great way to start your morning.

All of the Pond's products are Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist Tested.  The first three products have been enriched with soft white kaolin clay which is known to act as a magnet to draw out those deep impurities. I really loved the way this line of products made me feel like a lady again. I would happily recommend them to women my age, and even for my mom or daughter! An affordable skin care line that will make you feel pampered .

 You can connect with Pond's on Facebook where they are holding the  POND'S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge ! You might be a daily winner or win that $500 Walmart gift card. Now wouldn't that make you feel luminous? 

Here is a photo from a day I felt  luminous.  The day I married J . almost 18 years ago. Boy does that seem like a lifetime ago.  





Luminous Wedding photo download21.jpg

What makes me feel luminous these days? After a great run, or a day playing with the family. Hearing the laughter and just spending time with them.  Those are the days I feel radiant.   What about you? A trip to the spa , new shoes what gives you the Luminous Effect?

Thanks for joining us today.
post signaturedisclosure: I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. By posting, I am eligible for incentive. I received product to facilitate my post, but all opinions stated are my own.