Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Have You Had A Different Pet?

I was over on Stumble Upon this evening when I stumbled this You Tube Video about a Hippo Living In a House. If you are on Stumble you should definitely come pay me a visit although I have a long way to go before becoming a Stumble guru.  Back to that hippo video.  I have to tell you I was a bit fascinated by this Hippo. I mean it came inside and everything.  Take a look at the video.


Then I got to thinking about the pets we've had. Of course we haven't had anything like a hippo. Our pets have been pretty normal. We currently have our yellow lab Ripley and our cat Skates.  Skates is 8 and Ripley is 6.  So , they've been members of the family for a while now.

 photo CAM01484.jpgSkates The Cat!

 photo 7e97b072-da34-4002-b0d7-f96cb32a7b2a.jpg  Ripley the Big Yellow Lab!

We had goats for a while for 4H. I actually loved the goats and if we ever MOVE I would love to have my little mini farm back. We've had chickens , rabbits and hamsters.  My son raised a hog for the fair.  I loved that hog but y'all all know what happens after the fair.

 photo WhiteheadsCritters.jpgThat would be our prize winning goat Jack sporting his sweater. He was a character and Elvis one Halloween. I can't find that photo for the life of me though.

Your pets we want to know ...strange ones? current ones? funny pet stories? Leave them  here!

We have a couple of pet boards on Pinterest you might like Lab Love and Pet Treats. Do you have a Pet Board on Pinterest? Leave me a link and I'll check it out!


 

Thanks ,

 post signature