Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fate and Fury by Quinn Loftis

I've shared with you before Quinn Loftis has written one of my favorite book series  The Grey Wolves Series is an AWESOME paranormal series if you are a fan of paranormal.  Here is my review of the first books in the series .  (Grey Wolves Series Review) .  Fans of the series have been waiting for Fate and Fury which just recently was released.  I'm happy to say it does not disappoint and will leave fans waiting for another.

. Fate and Fury by Quinn Loftis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has so many different things and so many different characters all involved in fighting against of fighting for the evil witch Desdemona. This book is not all flowers and romance . Fate and Fury the wolves are fighting . The Great Luna has called them into action and the packs have united. They are not only fighting evil but the mated males are fighting to keep control of their wolf, they are fighting to save their mates. This book has a ton of action !

Fate and Fury is darker than the other books with a lot of magic, and a lot of trials for the pack. Fane proves to a bit of a disappointment. Not the guy we're all marveling over in this one at all. My favorites in the series are Jen and Dec. Jen's witty humor is one of the reasons I have loved the series. And the sexy broody Dec well who could resist that hot werewolf?

There is so much I could say about this book , but I don't want to giveaway a bunch of spoilers. This is definitely another hit in the series and if you enjoy paranormal I'm telling you it's an Awesome read. There are several loose ends that we want resolved and one heck of a cliff hanger so we're hoping a new book is in the not so distant future.



View all my reviews


post signature