Preschool File Folder Colors Activity
Super Easy to Make Color Matching activity.
1. Make a spreadsheet with your colors lined across the top and columns then print it. I used google.
2. Glue that to one side of a file folder.
3. On the other side glue down a zip lock bag that will hold your cards.
4. Pick up 5 paint cards to match your selected colors .
5. Cut each square off to make one instead of a strip.
6. Then put a Velcro dot on the back of your square and a matching one in the corresponding color square.
That's it one file folder activity completed.
Looking for more color activities check out our color sorting game. Super easy to make and the Preschooler loves it.
Looking for more file folder projects? Take a look at our Brown Bear Brown Bear File Folder activity and our Busy Bag file folders .