Wednesday, March 6, 2013

$1.00 Off Noisy Bandz + Free Shipping

 photo noizy-leader.gif
When I saw Noisy Bandz I knew I had to share them with you. My son loves wristbands and I just know he will be crazy for these.   Cute and different we think they are cool.

 photo noizy-tile.gifNoizy Bandz Children's wristbands are musical, educational and a whole lot of fun! Watch your children light up as they hear the music and fun sounds coming from their wristbands that they control. First of its kind, expect more from your silicone bandz check out Noizy Bandz and hear the music at www.noizybandz.com Great for all ages and all occasions. Have a Birthday party give a musical Happy Birthday band instead of a card kids just go crazy for them. Check them out at www.noizybandz.com.

BUY: Visit Noisy Bandz and  Get $1.00 off + Free Shipping  

disclosure: I will receive a product in exchange for this post and a review.  Thank you for your help.