Tuesday, February 5, 2013

World Nutella Day Cookies #Recipe

February 5th is World Nutella Day. To celebrate I whipped a batch of Peanut Butter Nutella cookies.   I found this tasty recipe over at  Erica's Sweet Tooth It's a really easy recipe to whip up and these cookies freeze great . I have a few bags in our freezer.

J's favorite cookie is peanut butter.  I've told you guys how very picky he can be .   These passed his taste test.  I love that you can make these large cookes or small whatever you do

.Peanut Butter Nutella Cookie RecipeThe batter is pretty thick so I just spoon drop it onto my cookie sheet.

Now I changed a little bit on the recipe to make it suit myself either one makes for a tasty cookie so whatever you fancy.

RECIPE

You Need:

  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 and 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/2 cup of butter (I just used Country Crock it worked great)
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter (we only use Jif Creamy)
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda

What to Do: 

Peanut Butter Nutella Cookie Recipe
Preheat oven to 350.  Melt your Nutella in microwave for 20-30 seconds.  Mix rest of ingredients until fluffy. Then swirl in the Nutella using a spatula.  Refrigerate for about an hour.  

Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet . Then bake 10-13 minutes.  

Looking for more cookie recipes?  Follow our Cookie Board on Pinterest. 







Thanks, 

post signature