How did I find out about these yummy wonders? You all know I love my Bachelor. I discovered that Mr.Sean has a sister who blogs over at Mix and Match Mama and had to check her out. I was quite happy with the blog and can't wait to visit often for both Bachelor updates and yummy recipes.
Here Is What We Used:
- 2 packs of Cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 box of Traditional Vanilla cake mix
- eggs , water and oil as your cake mix requires
- 1 cream cheese icing
- cupcake liners
Here Is What You Do:
You guys see I'm using my new KitchenAid Mixer. I really love my mixer I have no idea how I ever lived without this baby. Look how pink the batter is and it smells so good too!
- Mix your cake mix as directed on the box
- Add 2 packs of Kool-Aid
- Mix Well and then pour into your cupcake liners.
- Bake as directed on the back of that box.
- Let them cool down completely please. Aren't they so pretty I love the bright dark pink color they turned out! And again they smell so good .
- Then ice them. with your cream cheese frosting.
Now don't eat to many ! These are so good.
I think my child is right. It is hard to eat just one of these. And oh the possibilities. I'm so excited about all of the different combinations I can create if I want too.
I added conversation hearts on top to make them more Valentine like. I'm not a huge fan of conversation hearts. The kids like them though and they add a cute holiday touch. Plus they are easy!