Tips For Hosting A Great Play date
- Remember children are messy so plan your activity outside or somewhere you don't mind the mess.
- Plan to have a small snack
- Think about scheduling a regular time each week for a play date. Children thrive on schedules.
- Remind your child ahead of time they will be sharing and put away anything extra special they will not want to share.
- Schedule for a time when they aren't already tired.
- Plan an outing or mini field trip. Kids and parents Love to get out.
- Plan an activity around a holiday, something they love (dinosaurs) , have a project planned and ready
- Be flexible sometimes they just want to do what they want to do.
- Don't invite to many keep the group small and remember the dynamics change when there are only 3.