Friday, January 4, 2013

White Bread #Recipe For The Bread Machine

White Bread Bread Machine Recipe

I found this easy  bread recipe on Pinterest of course but its from King Arthur flour. I was really excited  because I actually already have all of the ingredients on hand which is always a PLUS.  I really don't know why I don't use my bread machine more often. I really do love the thing but for some reason I've used few times since I have had it.  One of my goals for 2013 is to definitely use it more.  I moved it from its hideaway place to the counter a few months ago thinking that would encourage me to use it more . It did not.

It smells so good....I mean who doesn't love the smell of their kitchen when bread is baking?

The recipe:
For large (1 1/2lb.- 2lb.) machine
1 cup lukewarm water
1/3 cup lukewarm milk
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All Purpose Flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Now it says to put your ingredients in the machine and set for basic white bread.  My machine is older and I did not have a setting for basic white bread. I did have a setting for yeast bread which is what  I selected. 

Did I mention your kitchen will smell so good while this bread is making?  

Find more great bread recipes over on My Breads I Must Try Pinterest Board 

We had this bread sliced with homemade vegetable soup. MMM so good!  


Thank You, 
 post signature