What's Cooking this week? It's time for Meal Plan Monday!
Hey y'all. I can't believe this is the last week in January. 2013 is off to a fast start. Here's what's going on in our kitchen this week. Do you have a menu or meal plan? We'd love to see it link up below and share your ideas. I can't wait to change it up in February and hopefully add some fresh new dishes to the menu.
- 28th Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steaks / Chips/ Fruit Cup
- 29th Homemade Chinese Food
- 30th No peek beef tips/egg noodles/broccoli
- 31st omelets
- 1st Leftovers
- 2nd Baked spaghetti pie and garlic bread
Banana pudding do you love it? It's one of our favorites.
Here is what you need to make a fabulous banana pudding everyone will be asking for more of.
Banana Pudding Recipe
- 3-4 bananas (if you have a banana allergy it is yummy using strawberries or diced pineapple also)
- mini vanilla wafers
- 1 cool whip
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 boxes of french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup of milk
In mixer add pudding and milk and begin to mix on low speed. Add in condensed milk , 1/2 cook whip and your cream cheese and mix well. Crush 1/2 of the bag of vanilla wafers or you can put them into the food processor if you have one . You want that crumb texture. Use the crumbs for the bottom of your pudding . Then layer pudding , bananas, cool whip until you are out or have reached the top of your dish. Top with more cool whip and a mixture of both the whole cookies and crumb mix! Refrigerate until ready to serve.