Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Dishwashing With #PalmoliveFreshInfusions

I was recently sent 3 bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap.  They couldn't arrived at a better time , I had dish soap on my list to pick up that very day.

#PalmoliveFreshInfusions dish soap
First, thing I noticed other than I had three bottles was the design of the bottle. I like the round sleek look they have.  The colors are bright and cheery too making me definitely want to give them a try.

We tried three new refreshing scents (Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, and Ginger White Tea).
I honestly really liked all three scents and think that all did a fantastic job.  The soap suds literally last hours after you fill up your sink .  I was really surprised by that .  My favorite part of this dish soap is definitely the smell, and that it gets the job done as needed.  My favorite scent is the Lime Basil.

Where can you find Palmolive Fresh Infusions? Walmart of course !

Happy Dishwashing!

I received complimentary products from Influenster for reviewing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

 post signature