Friday, December 21, 2012

Forever Red By Bath And Body Works #Review #BBWForeverRed

PhotobucketForever Red is a fragrance by Bath and Body Works.  I rarely wear fragrances.  My mom has asthma and I do not want to accidentally trigger an attack.  Also, many times they will trigger a migraine for me.  That's not to say that I don't like them.  Something about spraying it on just makes you feel more girlie.

  I'm happy to say that Forever Red did not trigger an attack nor a migraine which is a plus in my book.  In my opinion it is more of a light floral scent.  Some say it smells fruity.  It is not an overbearing scent which is why I like it.   I think if your looking for something that's not overpowering and not looking for it to last an entire day you'll be happy with Forever Red.  I can't wait to try some of the other products in the Forever Red Bath and Body line.

Do you have a favorite Bath and Body Works Fragrance?  Tell me in the comments.

disclosure: I received a free sample of this product from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

post signature