Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pardon The Mess

Please pardon my mess. I somehow managed to MAKE A huge mess of my design and sidebars tonight. I haven't a clue as to what I did. Which makes it quite hard to fix. That's me techy genius. Or Not. Anyway , we will hopefully get things figured out and fixed for you soon. If not I may pull all of my hair out and turn into a raving lunatic blogger lady. Until then my sidebar likes hanging out at the bottom of my post for some reason. If you'd like to give me a follow you can find all of our buttons there. Thanks, Amber

  UPDATE : We're finally fixed YEAH! with a new look as well. Our sidebar flip flopped to our bottom due to an html in a post. Anyway, of course I went about it the long way to fix it but its fixed. For an FYI if this happens to you just go through your post one at a time flipping from html to compose. When you find the post with the wonky code it will fix itself = problem solved.