I don't know about you but this Mom prefers to keep the family germ free. It seems like when one of us get sick we all get sick which can last for weeks. One after the other passing germs around. Then there is my poor preschooler. He has had the hardest few months since beginning preschool having one cold after the next . It's tough as a Mom to have out Little's be sick , so of course we look for remedies and ways to keep them feeling 100%.
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths - this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs)
What I like :
- portability (Halo comes in an easy to carry spray bottle)
- easy to use (just spray into the mouth)
- Children's can be used on children 2 and up
- Comes in a yummy grape flavor for children , adults berry or citrus flavors
- Alcohol, dye and sugar FREE
BUY: New Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is now in the cough and cold aisle at CVS, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Kmart and other mass market and drug stores nationwide. Suggested retail price is $12.99. For more information and to see how it works, visit www.halogermdefense.com.
Connect with Halo and Share your Halo Moment on Facebook / or TWEET @HaloGermDefense your Halo Moment #airyoushare and you might win free product.
disclosure: I received FREE products in exchange for an honest review.