Saturday, October 13, 2012

See by Jamie Magee Book Review

SeeSee by Jamie Magee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jamie Magee has quickly become one of my favorites. After reading the Insight Series I couldn't wait to read something else from her. I love how the two series are somewhat intertwined.

At first, I complained I could not get into See. The love story doesn't unfold as quickly as Landon and Willow's in Insight. However, there was nothing at all for me to complain about. See is a story of its own and quite enjoyable.

Charlie is on a life changing path surrounded by darkness. You stumble along with a confused and bewildered Charlie as she works to regain her lost memories. Family and friends are around to help her with this long path ahead. Jamie Magee weaves a wonderful story of friendship with the characters Charlie, Madison, Aden and Draven.

I can't wait to see where this story goes and who Miss Madison's dream man is. Looking forward to reading Witness next.

View all my reviews