Saturday, October 6, 2012

Restore Your Headlights & Improve Your Fall Safety

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pep Boys for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pep Boys logo.JPG (3 documents, 3 total pages)Car care is one of the last things this busy mom wants to think about.  However, it is not always practical to think that the busy men in my life will be ab le to take care of it for me.  As a Mom safety is always important to me.  My car transports my most precious cargo.
With the fall season comes added obstacles for us Moms.  Daylight savings decreases driving time, inclement weather diminshes road conditions, and trick or treaters fill the streets.  Give your car a once over and make sure things are working properly.  Are your headlights bright enough?  If your answer is NO look into doing a headlight restoration.  With a little elbow grease it is something you can do on your own with no tools involved.  
beforeandafter.jpg (4 documents, 4 total pages)
The Headlight Restoration Kit works easily on most plastic lenses, including taillights, trailers, snowmobiles and more.  I actually recently used this kit on my van lights.  I have to confess that I did use some of my Dad's elbow grease,  but it is true no tools were required.  The kit honestly did restore my vans lights, improving the clarity and making visability much better.  3M.jpg (4 documents, 4 total pages)  We were pleased with the results. I am happy that the kit was one that I could work on myself if need  be and right in my garage at home.
Did you know that October is headlight safety month?  I encourage you to visit the Pep Boys stores nearest you and pick up your headlight restoration kit.

Pep Boys is also offering a mail in rebate for $5 back

Visit Sponsor's Site