Monday, October 8, 2012
#MealPlanMonday and Rice Krispie TREATS #Recipes
8. Crock Pot Beef Stew, Rice, Mac and Cheese
9. Baked Ham/ Baked Beans/ LO MAC and Cheese
10. Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings/ Broccoli
11. County Fried Steaks / Rice/Gravy/Green Beans
12. LO Steak Sandwiches / Crack Potatoes
13. Mummy Dogs and French Fries
14. Homemade Pizzas
CAKE MIX Rice Krispie Treats
I discovered Cake Mix rice krispie treats over at Gimme Some Oven and had to give them a try. You will also find them all over Pinterest so you are bound to find a recipe that works for you.
They are really easy just use your standard Rice Krispie recipe but mix in 1/3 cup of dry cake mix and sprinkles. The kids will LOVE them! I want to make up a batch and add orange and black sprinkles this week.
What did I do with the extra cake mix? I measured it out into baggies and labeled it for future batches. There are a lot of cake mix recipes out there so you could also always use it in one of those too!
I set out to make 22 of these spider Krispie treats for C's class. I found the recipe for these cute creations over at Cookies & Cups. Hers turned out perfect. Mine not so much but I had fun trying lol and the kiddos thought they were fun too!