Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Holiday Shopping With Kmart Layaway

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Kmart_Logo_B&W.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)Are you already thinking about the upcoming holiday season?  I'm a mom of three and on a budget.  Plus the additional family we buy for.  For us Christmas is only six pay days away. It's time to prepare for those holiday gifts.  
For this Mom our youngest will be the easiest  for me to shop for.  I've already spied several things I think he will love and right now everything is so exciting for him and fun.  That makes it very enjoyable for our family.  I'm very excited to put several things on free layaway at Kmart.  Here is one of the items we're adding to our layaway list. V-Tech Innotab

One of the options that really speaks to me is the online layaway option.  + Kmart Free Layaway Grid 09_12.jpg  Online for me is the key to successful shopping.  I'm not one to be in crowds, or wait patiently in  long lines and can get what I need accomplished so much faster.  We really appreciate that Kmart  makes their layaway program as easy for us as possible.

BLG_Logo_Horizontal.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway is giving away one giveaway per store each week from 9/9/12 to 11/17/12.  Now's the time to put your items on layaway on and maybe win a great prize too. Good Luck!!  

Visit Sponsor's Site