Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Family Fun For Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day Weekend!  Labor Day is one of my favorite weekends , know why?  I had a beautiful labor day baby fourteen years ago.  Happy Birthday to my son!

With that said I thought I would share some fun and frugal family activities in our area this weekend.
Frugal Family Fun, Frugal Family Fun for Labor Day Weekend


Here are a few that sounded fun to me :

September 1

*Sea Turtle Release today at 11:15 am 

32 North Fletcher Avenue, Fernandina Beach

the release of several rehabilitated sea turtles sound like a great experience to watch those turtles. If your in the area head on over and send me a picture. Wish I was there too! 



September 2 

*Family Free Day at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) every Sunday from 12-4 
Children under the age of 18 and accompanying adults receive free admission to the museum and enjoy a different art-making activity every Sunday.  We're going to have to check this out one Sunday. I've never been to the MOCA.

*Labor Daze Fest ~ free massage , free activities for children, live music and more 
Located at the Bo Diddley Community Plaza 111 E. University Ave., Gainesville FL 5-10PM




September 3 

*St.Augustine Labor Day Jazz Concert in the Park 


Where would I really like to be this weekend? That would be Callaway Gardens Balloon Festival  . Maybe next year I'll get to go.  

What fun plans do you have for the weekend?   

Sesame St. Live
Click Here for more info on Sesame Street Live and $3 Off  Coupon