My kids are always starving to death after school . I'm not sure what happens during the day but it never fails the first thing they say at the end of school is "Mom I'm hungry." Here is an easy and fun after school snack that we make at home.
- Already packaged Jello Snack Packs
- Gummy Swedish Fish
- jars or cups (I like the small jars they look like a fish bowl)
- Pour half of jello into a cup or jar (kids can do this)
- Add a few fish
- Then pour in the rest of the jello
- Add more fish if they want to
- Grab a spoon and eat!
Do you have a fun and easy after school snack to share? Tell us about it in a comment below.