Another fun after school snack with Miss Jamie.
We used these fun camp fire snacks for Girl Scouts. They are so easy and fun for the kids to make. You can easily prepackage these in Zip lock bags and have in the pantry for little hands to make for a fun after school treat.
- Zip Lock Bag
- Potato sticks or pretzel sticks
- Red hots
- M&M's or colored candies
- Cheese and Bread Stick pack
- First spread out a napkin or paper towel and pour out snack bag
- Separate each group (red hots, candies, potato sticks, pretzels
- Make a circle
- Make a triangle in the center with pretzel sticks
- Next add your potato sticks, and then your cracker sticks on top of those
- Finally add your red hots or red candies to represent fire
Now Snack and Enjoy! Do your kids have a favorite after school snack? Or do you have one you want to make with them? Tell us about it!