Thursday, August 9, 2012

#LEGODUPLO Read and Share House Party

Photobucket

We had a party a Lego party.  I was so excited to receive my Lego party kit .  It only took C a few minutes and he was wanting to explore the party box.  The Lego Read & Build kit is really great for him.  He enjoys reading, copying the photos to build and making all of the animal sounds from the farm book.  I can't wait to go our and pick up the other read and build sets.  We've been playing with our farm every night.   Back to the party ...

WE had a great party!  Our guest consisted of mostly little people.  Little's is how we like it around here so it didn't take long and the party was under way.

Our Guest~ 

#LegoDuploParty House Party, party guest

Party Activities:

We painted with Legos
Played with Lego's and Play-Doh
Played on the water slide
and of course played with new Read and Build Lego Sets from our party

Photobucket

What did I think?  This Mama gives the Read and Build Lego sets a thumbs up.  The kids were really entertained but even when we're not having a party my C loves them.  He is really hard to get to sit and read and he will grab this book and blocks set and sit with me to read it over and over.  I'm thrilled over this.  I can't wait to go out and by the other sets!  So, thank you House Party and Lego!

Here's a clip from some of our party happenings ~






Stay Connected: 


Lego Duplo on Facebook / Website / Twitter 
House Party on Facebook / Twitter / Website 

And all of the cool activities on my Lego Pinterest Boards Here and  Here


disclosure:  I received a free party kit from House Party & Lego to share.  I was under no obligation to write a blog post about our experience.  All opinions shared are my own from our experiences. Yours may be different.
Thank you House Party & Lego!