Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mouse Mess by Linnea Riley Book Review

Mouse MessMouse Mess by Linnea Asplind Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This little book has been labeled a favorite by both my boys a decade a part. The illustrations are delightful. They are filled with vibrant eye catching color. Told from a "mouse eye" view of the counter top this little mouse proceeds to wreck this house.

He makes piles of cornflakes to dive in, and munches on cookies and cheese. He bounces from food to food spilling, diving and nibbling. My son enjoys calling out , "There is the cookie, There is that mouse " page to page. After the mouse destroys the house he calls out "These people need to clean this house!" Causing giggles in my home.

I think that mouse would give my boys a run for their money in mess making and that is definitely saying something.

View all my reviews