Monday, July 16, 2012
Meal Plan Monday #Menu & Pasta Salad #Recipe
This weeks Menu Plan
14. Chicken and dumplings, Mac and cheese, carrots
15. Hungarian Beef Goulash (new) , Good bread
16. EAT OUT DAY
17. EAT OUT DAY
18. Homemade pizza
19. BBQ ribs, corn on the cob & sweet potatoes
20. Hamburger gravy, rice and green beans
21. Crock Pot Steak Burritos , chips and salsa
With it being so hot I want to heat up the kitchen less and less. That means more slow cooker meals and salads. One of our new favorites is Pasta Salad. I'm sure you all have a favorite twist to this recipe. This is how we're liking it here at the Zoo.
Tricolor pasta (boiled with a pinch of salt and then drained)
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
cheese cubes (which ever you like)
1/2 bottle of Italian salad dressing
pepperoni or ham (optional)
Toss it all together and then refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Perfect for hot days and picnics.