Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let's Be Honest Contest WIN FREE PUREX

Are you a fan of Purex? Or maybe you have not tried it yet and want to?  If this is the case you are in the right place.  I'm bringing you a fun new contest from Purex today that will leave three of you winners!  Cool right?  

Here is what you do: 
  • watch the Let's Be Honest videos at Purex (my favorite is the Soda video)
  • leave a comment below and tell me what was your favorite video? 
  • Like, Share or Retweet your favorite video at Purex (the buttons to do this are right under the video you just watched) 
PhotobucketGIVEAWAY: 3 US followers will win a coupon for 1 FREE Bottle of Triple Action Purex liquid laundry detergent just do the 3 things above and click that you did on the rafflecopter form below. easy peasy....

a Rafflecopter giveaway is now closed please visit the winners page.

disclosure:  As a Purex Insider I receive free products from Purex to facilitate my reviews.  The opinions contained herein are 100% my own,  and reflect my experiences with the products.  Your own may differ.