Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Quaker Soft Baked Bars

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Quaker Oats for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I would enjoy a Quaker Soft Baked Bar when on the go for a quick and easy snack or breakfast.  I think my family will really enjoy this wholesome food also.  This new snack from Quaker comes ready to eat or you can warm it up for a bakery like experience.  These bars come in two great flavors cinnamon pecan bread and banana nut bread.

 QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

 

I personally think the banana nut bread would be a go to breakfast snack for me and little Mister.  We're huge fans of anything banana bread.  I think my husband and oldest daughter would prefer the cinnamon pecan flavor.  

 

These treats are not just tasty they are good for you.  They have :

  • 140 calories
  • 5 g of fiber
  • 6 g of protein
  • Excellent source of 5 B-vitamins

QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)Personally knowing this is a healthy treat for my family makes me enjoy it that much more!  I feel great about sharing Quaker with them.  We are in a rush most mornings grabbing and heading out the door. None of us are really morning people so they can be rough.  Having a box of something that is healthy and handy really fits our needs.  

 

Visit Sponsor's Site