Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY Photo Flower Pot


 Moms Birthday is in June.  The kids and I made her this easy photo flower pot.  

1. Paint your flower pot. We used black paint we had left over from another project.
2. Print and Pick out your photos.  Cut them to the sizes you wanted. (for me this was the trickiest part).  
3. I hot glued the photos to the pot. 
4.  Modge Podge over the photos to make a water proof barrier. 

You may want to do this a couple of times.  


flowerpot2

I added a cute K and B die cut . Picked an entire pack of them for .99 at Walmart.  

I originally saw this idea over on Pinterest.  That flower pot has a cute polka dotted ribbon along the top.  Its super cute and got me wanting to make my own.  When I went to get the link from my repin I discoverd there was not one.  It links me back to a private post on flicker.  

Anyway, here is our super cool take on it.  Hopefully many years of enjoyment. Right?  

Have a great week.