Things I like about Davenport Park
- It is free other than the $1 for the carousel
- The carousel
- It is completely fenced which is so nice . I really think all play grounds should be.
- It is not so large I have to run every second . I can actually let C. explore on his own a bit.
- The play structure is not so high up I'm panicking he will break his neck.
- It is in the shade (huge) because it is HOT!
- picnic tables are available
- Playground equipment includes monkey bars (not crazy over but kids like them), swings, an enclosed and closed slide
The park is completely handicap accessible thanks to the Kourtney Schmidt Foundation and City of St.Augustine.