21. Janey Potatoes and salads
22. Crock Pot Swiss Steak, Rice, Green Beans , Rolls
23. Leftover Steak Stew w/ Veggies, Italian Bread
24. Honey Ranch Hamburgers *(new freezer recipe),Hot dogs, Cole Slaw and French Fries
25. Copy Cat Johnny Carrino's Skillitini, Italian Bread
26. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joe's (ground beef New #Recipe) & pasta salad
27. Taco Salad
Now for a recipe:
Here is what you need:
5 egg yolks
1 - 14 ounce condensed milk
limes for lime juice (I juiced 3 regular limes)
mini graham cracker pie crust (found by regular graham cracker crust)
Cool Whip (because everything is better with Cool Whip, right? )
Here is what to do ~
Preheat your oven to 350.
In a mixing bowl beat 5 egg yolks, add in can of sweetened condensed milk ( you know it has to be good with sweetened condensed milk. )
Then mix in your lime juice. About 3 limes. Mix it all together and pour it into your pie shells.
Put them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Let them cool off and then refrigerate. I served them with Cool Whip. Of course you could make homemade whip cream if you really want to . You can add green food coloring if you like. I think they are pretty just like this.
So Good! I originally found this recipe at Our Best Bites.