Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gardening with Organic Materials

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Why would I use Whitney Farms® in my garden? Whitney Farms is a full line of organic plant foods and soils with no additives.   Nothing artificial just ingredients from the Earth to help you have big healthy plants and veggies.  I definitely am no expert when it comes to gardening, but my Grandmother has been gardening for ages.  She says organic soil and organic plant food are the way to go.  Last year she had huge beautiful tomatoes along with loads of other veggies.  She used all organic materials in her garden and was so proud of the turn out.
My Tomato Plants

Whitney Farms has over twenty five years of leading garden experience.  There specially designed protein-based blends provide your plants with both macro and micronutrients they need to grow and thrive.  I have found that gardening is a lot of work.  So, of course I want to use materials to help my plants grow and thrive and give me the best vegetables.
109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages) Whitney Farms  products have been designed to have low to now dust.  They have no manure odor.  I have a container garden up on our porch.  No odor is definitely a nice perk.  It is easy to use and apply .  The products contain beneficial microbes to help your  plants grow. 
Try Out Whitney  Farms products with the $3 coupon .Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site