Saturday, May 5, 2012

10 Things That Annoy Me

10 Things That Really Annoy Me


  1. When you use all of the toilet paper and don't replace it. 
  2. That no one other than me knows where all of the dishes go (correct cabinets). Why is that?
  3. Dirty Socks on the Floor
  4. Snarky Snarly Attitudes (REALLY)
  5. Telling me at Midnight you need something washed for tomorrow. (sigh)
  6. The phone
  7. Spit REALLY annoy me.  My 3 year old loves to spit and I find it quite disgusting.  His Mom certainly did not teach him that.  YUCK!
  8. When someone is absolutely selfish clueless about what it takes to be a parent only caring about ones self and not the child. That not only annoys me it makes me MAD. Get a Clue People. 
  9. Couponing  it takes me forever. I need to get better at it. Right now I am slacking at it.  I so need to find a process that actually works for me.  I can tell you the little baseball card pockets does not!
  10. My neighbors ...well some of them. Maybe one day soon we will have better ones . 

Words for thought Loved these quotes~

Good, honest, hardheaded character is a function of the home.  If the proper seed is sown there and properly nourished for a few years, it will not be easy for that plant to be uprooted.  ~George A. Dorsey


If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.  ~Haim Ginott


Photobucket
Photobucket