10 Things That Really Annoy Me
- When you use all of the toilet paper and don't replace it.
- That no one other than me knows where all of the dishes go (correct cabinets). Why is that?
- Dirty Socks on the Floor
- Snarky Snarly Attitudes (REALLY)
- Telling me at Midnight you need something washed for tomorrow. (sigh)
- The phone
- Spit REALLY annoy me. My 3 year old loves to spit and I find it quite disgusting. His Mom certainly did not teach him that. YUCK!
- When someone is absolutely selfish clueless about what it takes to be a parent only caring about ones self and not the child. That not only annoys me it makes me MAD. Get a Clue People.
- Couponing it takes me forever. I need to get better at it. Right now I am slacking at it. I so need to find a process that actually works for me. I can tell you the little baseball card pockets does not!
- My neighbors ...well some of them. Maybe one day soon we will have better ones .
Words for thought Loved these quotes~
Good, honest, hardheaded character is a function of the home. If the proper seed is sown there and properly nourished for a few years, it will not be easy for that plant to be uprooted. ~George A. Dorsey
If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others. ~Haim Ginott