Sunday, April 1, 2012

NEW Cookie Scented Purex


As a Purex Insider I get to learn about all of their new products.  I was extremely intrigued when I heard about the newest product Cookie Scented Purex.

Honestly, when I first read the email about the review I wondered if  Purex had missed the mark totally.  I mean who wants to go around smelling like a cookie all day?  Try it I must I thought.  My bottle of Purex arrived and I was actually kind of excited about doing a load of laundry if that's possible.  I couldn't wait to see how this new scent would work.  What would my family think?

Fresh Laundry, Freshly Baked.

New Cookie Scented Purex laundry detergent gives your clothes a hint of that smell we all know and love! This detergent gets right to work by fighting tough stains and dirt with chocolate chip scent activating microbeads.
Works in both HE and standard washing machines

 I am pleasantly pleased with the new cookie scent.  Our family and friends have raved about it.  Your clothes smell sweet and yummy.  My only problem is they make me hungry.  The kids love it.

Be sure and keep up with the latest Purex deals and news:
"Like Purex" on Facebook  
"follow"  Purex on Twitter 
& Visit  on the Purex Website 


disclosure:  As a Purex Insider I receive Free products to review and share my honest opinions. 
All opinions shared are 100% my own. 
Thank You Purex.