1. Chicken & Four Cheese Rice, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, Mac and Cheese
3. BBQ Pork Chops, French Fries (LO Mac and cheese)
4. No Peek Beef Tips , Rice, Carrots, and rolls (Birthday Cake)
5. Fried Chicken Strips, potatoes and gravy, veggie
6. Crock Pot Spaghetti, salad
7. Pot Roast and Vegetables
8. Spaghetti Pie Bake , garlic toast (salad)
9. Chicken Alfredo, side salad, good bread
10. Baked pork chops & twice baked potato casserole, crock pot apples and biscuits
11. Cajun Steak Meal in one, side salads
12. Sausage / Veggie Bake , corn bread
13. Crispy Cheddar Chicken, steamed Veggies
14. Taco Bake/ Nachos
15. Leftovers or Sandwiches your choice
16. Crockpot BBQ chicken and hash brown casserole
17. Pan Fried Ham and left over HB casserole , roasted broccoli
20. eating out
21. eating out
23. Homemade pizza
24. Fried Steak Sandwiches all the way
25. Meat Loaf Rice & Tomatoes , Candy Carrots Corn Muffins
26. Crock Pot Spaghetti
27. Crock Pot Minestrone Soup And Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
28. Fried Chicken Salads or left overs your choice!
29. 3 pack pot roast with mashed potatoes and green beans
30. Roast Beef sliders with caramelized onions and potato salad
31. Chili's Chicken, Baked Potatoes
Happy St. Patrick's Day & Spring Break!
Kermit the frog or rainbow cupcakes
Coconut Cream cupcakes
Moms Handy Dandy Tip for the Week
Bake Cupcakes, let them cool
Freeze Half for next time.
You or your family probably does not need
to eat 2 dozen cupcakes.
This way your family avoids the access calories but
still gets a treat. Plus you have some for a quick and easy
treat on hand.