Friday, March 16, 2012

Foto Friday "Something Green"



This week's theme
"Something Green"

I'm thinking Saint Patrick's Day what about you?  When I think of St.Patrick's Day I start thinking trip.  Yes, I know it doesn't take a lot of prodding to have me ready to pack my bags and go somewhere.  From what I hear Savannah is the place to be on St. Patty's Day.   Savannah is one of my favorite places , but I haven't made it there to kick up my heels and celebrate the Irish.  Maybe next year !

With all that said here are some photos from Savannah Georgia
and maybe you'll find something green in them!
Have A Safe &  Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

If your celebrating St.Patrick's Day In Savannah or somewhere else fun and great 
post a picture on my Facebook wall I'd love to see it!

Leave me a comment Have you  been to Savannah to see the river turn green? 
Pin It