Sunday, February 26, 2012

Super C by Vidazorb


Vidazorb Super C  is used to enhance your immune system and for digestive support. 

I am a big believer that vitamin C helps your immune system fight off illness and keeps you well.  When I received my bottle of Super C I couldn't wait to try it out.  I showed my Mom (my vitamin expert) she read through the ingredients and gave it a thumbs up.  So, try it I did.  Vidazorb has a variety of other products that aide in digestive health , so if Super C is not what you are looking for be sure and browse around. 

About Super C

Enhanced antioxidant support with L. acidophilus, LA-5® (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU), Bifidobacterium, BB-12® (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU), Masquelier’s® OPC and Vitamin C.
Maximize immunity and digestive wellness with antioxidant-rich Vidazorb® SuperC. Clinically substantiated L. acidophilus, LA-5® and Bifidobacterium, BB-12® work synergistic ally with Masquelier’s® Original OPC and Vitamin C to significantly boost overall immune strength. Perfect for travelers. Beneficial probiotic bacteria are essential in helping maintain overall health.*
This easy to take chewable tablets come in a orange pineapple flavor.  Adults take one tablet 3 times daily.  The orange pineapple flavor is not bad , but a little bit sour.  It is recommended that you take these with your meals which makes the three times a day pretty easy to remember.   I am not a huge fan of chewable pills I'd rather swallow it and be done with it.  However, I can totally see the benefit and having them chewable and no need for a liquid to wash them down.  They remind me of a sour candy.   I have not had any tummy issues, bloating, or bathroom troubles since I began taking Super C .


Vidazorb Super C  is beneficial for both  athletes and travelers.
It helps ward off unwanted tummy troubles and helps immunity.
Vidazorb is gluten, soy, corn, and lactose free.  
Super C does not need to be refrigerated.  It's chewable and easy to take, so you can even take it on the go. I think if you decide to try it you'll find it is not an unpleasant vitamin to take at all.  

Find out more about Vidazorb  Super C Here:

DisclosureThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  I received a FREE product in exchange for an honest review.  The opinions I shared are 100% my own.