Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Online Shopping Made Easy

I love online shopping because I can find exactly what I want without going to ten stores and without standing in a line.  Become.com allows shoppers to do just that, but with comparison technology.

Become.com has an easy shop box where you will type in what you are looking for.  Then there search engines do the rest for you.  I just typed in ceiling fans at Lowes.   Become.com found me several pages of ceiling fans with prices, availability, the ability to compare prices and photos.  Next,  I did a search for lunch bag purses.   Become.com  again pulled up several pages of options for me. Pages with really cute designer lunch totes for women .

On each search page  I can choose to click on more options to get a detailed description of the pictured item.  It also tells me what store the item is located at and gives a purchase price.   Plus I have several different products I am looking for right there to compare.

If you are looking for a new online shopping experience drop in and check out Become.com.


disclosure:  This post is a sponsored post brought to you by Become.com.  Any opinions shared here are 100% my own.  Thank you.