Friday, February 3, 2012

Foto Friday ~ "Hands"

Photobucket

This week "Hands"

When I think about hands a couple of images come instantly to mind.  One my grandpas hands.
Oh , how I am missing those big old hands right now.  I have been sick this week and for whatever reason that always triggers memories of my grandpa coming over and laying that great big hand on me to say a prayer led by he or grandma to make me better.  Sniffle.  

Here is one of those big old grandpa hands...holding my youngest .


Photobucket


The next image that came to mind was wedding photos.  This one is an oldie from a wedding I photographed.


Photobucket

Next up would be my children's hands...I am so thankful and so blessed to have been given
these children of mine!  Here are a few snapped at the playground this weekend.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket