Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bucket List ~ The Top 10 Things I'd Never Do




This should be fun.  Instead of 10 things I want to do one day we're doing a
reverse bucket list of 10 things I never want to do. 


  1. I never want to Bungee Jump 
  2. I  never want to eat  bugs. Be on fear factor or just eat weird gross things. 
  3. I never want a pet reptile.  My kids know not to even think about it. 
  4. I never want to run into one of these bad boys when I'm in/on the water. 




5.  I never want to be on a sinking ship .
6.  I  never want to be stranded in the mall. I'm just not big on shopping.
7.  I  never want to be sprayed by a skunk. eew...
8.  I never want to be a singer. (be thankful for that)
9.  I never want to be without my air conditioning.  How do people do that?
10.  I never want to need to whistle.  I seriously can not do it so hope I never need to.






Mama’s Losin’ It
This post was inspired by Mama Kat's
writer's workshop