Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks ~ New Liquid Laundry Detergent


Purex will be launching this FABULOUS new laundry detergent in  February of 2012.
Yes, I did say fabulous. I just finished testing out a sample pack.   Purex Ultra Packs are pre dosed packs of Triple Action liquid laundry detergent.  

*Purex UltaPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs 
that make laundry easier than ever.

*Puex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of their new Triple
Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.

*Finally...No more mess.  No more spills.  NO more heavy jugs.
It's Laundry Simplified.

*Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2X concentrated liquid
detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.

*Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started
even in cold water.

*Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines,
including high-efficiency (HE).

What do I think?Photobucket

I think the UltaPacks are super convenient!  Easy to have someone else other than you do
laundry without the worry of them making a mess. (like my husband and teens)  There is seriously no way to mess these up you just toss them into your wash.  

I like them for vacation and travel.  When we go on vacation we usually try to stay in a house, cabin or condo.  It makes it easier having so many of us .  Plus we can save money by cooking .  I always do laundry on trips too.  It makes it easier not having to pack the entire house and I like coming home to no laundry vs full suitcases.  We also play ball tournaments away from quite frequently and have to wash ball uniforms on the road.  The Ultra Packs are perfect for this!  I can just throw a couple in my bag and we're good laundry detergent taken care of. 

Here is an UltaPack.  As you can see they are small and compact.

I gave 2 of the packs from my sample to my  Mom to try out. She thought they
were quite handy and they got the job done!

I think Purex has done it again and has a New Awesome product on their hands!  
The Whitehead's will definitely be adding these to our laundry room.

Be on the look out in mid  February.  Purex will be bringing back 
Offering readers and Purex enthusiast an opportunity to try an UltraPack for Free.

Disclosure:  I am a Purex Insider and receive free products for review.  These are 100% my own honest opinions as always.

Thank You Purex!!