Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Purex Crystals & JOCKEY


Purex has teamed up with Jockey this holiday season.  I'm excited to share with you two wonderful products that work great together.  

First, we have The Jockey Tech Terry sports bra  which features moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and cool while you work out.  Sounds to cool to be true right?  It works you'll love this bra.  
Not only does this sports bra have Moisture -Wicking. 
It also has a handy dandy key pocket.  Now, I don't know about the rest of you
but when I am out for a power walk or jog I hate searching for a place to put my keys.
Often my sweat pants or work out clothes will have no pockets.  What to do.  I've occasionally left them
in my gas tank, but then I worry will my car be there when I return.  Needless to say I really like this feature in a sports bra.  

Other Features:  
Reflective Logo
Breathable Mesh Panels
Soft bottom band for comfortable support
Machine Wash and Dry (important to me to be able to throw it in the wash)

Normally, you should not use fabric softener on performance sports wear.  Why?
The oil content prevents the wicking process.  Did you know about that?  I had no
idea until I did this review.  

That's why Purex and Jockey are so super excited about the 2012 Purex Crystals.  
Purex Crystals are 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash so
they spend more time with your laundry infusing it with freshness.  I like for my laundry
to have a nice fresh clean scent. I was sent the Purex Tropical Splash crystals for review.  You wouldn't think I'd get warm and fuzzy over fabric softener .  I love the scent of the Tropical Splash . I drag people to my laundry room to smell it when they visit and have not used it.  I like it that much.  Now these aren't strangers I am dragging, but family and friend visitors.  

 I have two boys.  I often find myself picking laundry up off the bedroom floor to sniff it to see if it is still clean or dirty.  Yep, my boys have been known to not put their clean laundry away. With Tropical Splash I can tell which makes for a happier Mama.

 Purex crystals do not contain oil so they can be used on all laundry including:
*athletic wear
*children's sleepwear
*& everything else!

The Purex formula does not affect the sweat wicking of the Jockey Sports Bra.  Now that I have a Jockey Sports Bra I don't want it getting messed up so this is GREAT to know, again happy Mama.

Now I get to make you happy Mamas .

Click on sports bra 
If you'd like a coupon for 20% off 
a Jockey Tech Terry Sports Bra

Now I get to make one of you even happier!  We're having a contest
and one of you will win both the Jockey Tech Terry Sports Bra and a bottle of Purex Tropical Splash.
A big thank you to Purex and Jockey who generously provided us with this great prizes.

To enter the contest it is easy .  Just fill out the rafflecopter form below.  There is only one mandatory entry the rest are bonus entries.  Good Luck Everyone!
Disclosure: "Jockey and Purex provided FREE samples of their products so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions
expressed here are my own .  Thank You Jockey and Purex!!"

This contest is now closed.  Congratulations to our Winner Please visit the Winners page for more info.